Enduro Paradise Long Tour
Designed for all enduro lovers all over the world, the enduro paradise long tour contains all the perfect ingredients for an unforgettable enduro experience in the heart of Transylvania Romania, around Sibiu: offroad adventure, pure outdoor adrenaline, amazing landscapes and a lot ...of fun. What makes him so special are the tracks created to please all the tastes and to meet all expectations of those who join the guided enduro tours with Transilvania Enduro Tours Romania.
Crossing different types of landscape, from green pastures, leafy hills, quick rivers, mountains with alpine vegetation and rocky peaks to muddy canyons, every enduro rider has the possibility to prove his cunning, riding in areas with different levels of difficulty. It doesn't matter if you are a beginner or an experienced enduro rider, our nature offers you the perfect track for an incredible offroad adventure and a hard guided enduro tour.
- 7 nights accomodation in double twin room with balcony in Hotel Carmen **** Sibiu, a hotel built from enduro activity and specially designed for enduro riders
- Swedish buffet breakfast
- 5 full riding days, aprox. 8 hours and 100-120 km daily on special enduro tracks
- 5 days bike rental for those who rent bikes from us. You can choose the bike you want to ride from the Bike rental section and we will pepare it for you.
- One day for resting, with the possibility to make a tour of Sibiu or a trip to Dracula's Castle or other nice surroundings
- Professional enduro tourguide with great experience in romanian enduro guided tours
- Medical and technical assistance during the guided enduro tour
- Guarded parking place for cars and trailers
- Garage for enduro bikes
- Airport transfer from Sibiu International Airport to Hotel Carmen ****
- Welcome drink
- Souvenir for every enduro rider
Price: 450 euro/pax/with your own bike
Price: 990 euro/pax/with rented bikes
Price: 1150 euro/pax for all inclusive tour (bike, gas, lunch and dinner)
If our tour doesn't meet all your demands, please send us an email with your desires and we will be happy to make our best offer for a customized tour just for you.
How to make a reservation for a guided enduro tour ?
The reservation should be made as soon as you are determined to do the enduro trip, but don't forget to check the availability of the enduro tour dates with us before you take a decision. You can contact us either by filling the Booking Formular or sending us and email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be right back to you.
To complete the reservation for the enduro tour Romania, a downpayment of 150 Eur/pax is required, for which we will make you an invoice. The invoice will be paid in the account RO20BTRL03304202838437XX, swift code BTRLRO22SBA, Transilvania Bank Sibiu. Payment order will be made on the name of Transilvania Enduro Tours.
Any bank comissions will be supported by the participant of the enduro tour. The rest of the money will be paid when arriving at the hotel. Confirmation of payment will be send by email in a 5 day period. The downpayment is not refundable in case the enduro rider can not take part in the enduro guided tour.
SERVICES offered in an enduro guided tour in Romania:
- Enduro bike rental between 100 euro/day and 120 euro/day.
- A place in a single room costs 80 Euro/pax/enduro paradise long tour and 50 Euro/pax/enduro paradise short tour in addition to the package price.
- Professional massage due to great experience with enduro riders - 15 euro/30 minutes.
- Outside hot bubble tub - 5 euro/person a cicle of 25 minutes.
- Dinner in the hotel's restaurant 10 euro/person.
- Washing the enduro bike - 3 euro/bike
- Tenis court - 10 euro/hour
- Airport shuttle* from Cluj Aiport - price at request, depending on the number of participants.
- Airport shuttle* from Bucharest Airport - price at request, depending on the number of participants.
*with an 8 seats van, Renault Traffic, type 1.9 dci extralong, with air-conditioned and sound system, front and back
Romania is part of the European Union, therefore:
- citizens from European Union contries need only the identity card
- citizens from other countries need passport
- for all enduro riders, medical insurance for sport activities is mandatory
- for other tourists, a standard travel insurance is recommendable
- enduro helmet and goggles, boots, body armour, knee guards, jacket, pants, camel bag, basic tools
Romania has its own currency LEU, the average rate exchange is:
1 EUR - 4,3 LEI 1 Dollar - 3,4 LEI
Because the exchange rate is very low at the airport exchange offices, it is advisable to change money at the bank.
Romanian time is GMT + 2 (Central European Time).
We will drive over the hills surrounding Sibiu. We start in Sibiu and head to the west and drive through Rasinari village until we reach Magura peak (1400 m altitude). On the top we will take a break for photo shooting and then we will continue the way down to Sadu village.
From this location we will go up on the enduro trail until the top of the mountain separating Sadu and Talmacel and from here we continue only on top of hills, through some forest sections back to Sibiu. The enduro track can be generally defined as easy, with a few special sections where climbing is involved.
Level: mediu / medium difficulty
Duration: 6 h.
We will ride across a long enduro track over the west middle mountains, with a pit stop in Sugag. This section will start from Sibiu and continue westwards on the fields to Gura Raului village where we will reach the mountains. We will go up on the zig-zag horse trail and on the top we will have a super enduro track, 16 km long, to a next shepards’ village, Jina, one of the highest villlages in this area.
From here we will descend to Sugag, up to a gas station and a small restaurant where meals can be taken. The way back is parallel with the one descended, but mainly across the forest, in a wild and spectacular area.
Level : mediu / medium difficulty
Duration : 8 h.
One day for resting with the possibility of visiting the Old Town of Sibiu.
We will ride across Lotrului mountains, some of the highest mountains near Sibiu, to the Voineasa town. It is a 200 km day, which starts from Sibiu going south.
After Rasinari we will cross the Sadu valley and ride up to the Negovanu top from where we will cover one of the highest military forest road to Voineasa. There we will have a gas and lunch break and then on the way back we will see the Vidra dam and Valea Frumoasei (Beauty Valley), in the end we will reach the schi resort, Paltinis.
Duration : 8 h
We will ride on to the highest point of Sibiu area - Magura peak from which a spectacular view can be admired, and from this point we will ride to Paltinis resort and return on some of the best offroad tracks in these mountains.
Level : medium-easy
Duration 8 h
We will ride on to Prejba peak (1600 m altitude) on the best enduro track we have here, half pipe type, starting from Talmacel village, with a lunch break at noon in Sadu Valley in a small restaurant.
The way back to Sibiu is easy, across the mountains to Rasinari village and across the fields to Sibiu.
Duration : 7 h
Enduro bike rental
Our enduro rent-a-bike fleet is made from 14 bikes and the price is 120 euro/day*:
4 Husqvarna FE 350, modell 2016
5 Husqvarna FE 350, modell 2015
1 Husqvarna FE 250, modell 2015
1 KTM 450 EXC, modell 2015
1 Husaberg TE 300, modell 2014
2 KTM 450 EXC, modell 2013
* Prices do not include gas.
The enduro bikes are constantly maintained in their factory shape, to be ready to carry you on the mountain enduro trails in good conditions. All enduro bikes are registered and have standard road insurance.
Because of the numerous posibilities of enduro riding positions and sizes, we are glad to help you to adjust the enduro bike for your driving style.
Small accidents can happen when you are riding offroad. However, when parts are broken or become unusable during a crash we do have to pay for them. That's why, we have to ask for a 100 euro damage deposit, which will be returned if nothing happens.
- 101.04 - 08.04.2017Available !
- 208.04 - 15.04.2017Available !
- 315.04 - 22.04.2017Available !
- 422.04 - 29.04.2017Available !
- 529.04 - 06.05.2017Available !
- 606.05 - 13.05.2017Available !
- 713.05 - 20.05.2017Available !
- 820.05 - 27.05.2017Available !
- 927.05 - 03.06.2017Available !
- 1003.06 - 10.06.2017Available !
- 1110.06 - 17.06.2017Available !
- 1217.06 - 24.06.2017Available !
- 1324.06 - 01.07.2017Available !
- 1401.07 - 08.07.2017Available !
- 1508.07 - 15.07.2017Available !
- 1615.07 - 22.07.2017Available !
- 1722.07 - 29.07.2017Available !
- 1829.07 - 05.08.2017Available !
- 1905.08 - 12.08.2017Available !
- 2012.08 - 19.08.2017Available !
- 2119.08 - 26.08.2017Available !
- 2226.08 - 02.09.2017Available !
- 2302.09 - 09.09.2017Available !
- 2409.09 - 16.09.2017Available !
- 2516.09 - 23.09.2017Available !
- 2623.09 - 30.09.2017Available !
- 2730.09 - 07.10.2017Available !
- 2807.10 - 14.10.2017Available !
- 2914.10 - 21.10.2017Available !
- 3021.10 - 28.10.2017Available !
- 3128.10 - 04.11.2017Available !
- 3204.11 - 11.11.2017Available !